DISCONTINUED | Alternatives can be found under the 'Related products' tab, or contact us for assistance.
The information below is for reference purposes only.
Helaas is de OPL-9714 niet meer leverbaar.
We hebben de volgende ALTERNATIEVEN voor u beschikbaar:
- OPL9815 1D laser datacollector
- Apparatuur uit deze categorie: Mobiele terminals - Windows Mobile
- U kunt ook gebruik maken van onze * SERVICES | uitleg |
De onderstaande gegevens zijn ter referentie:
|Model||:||Opticon OPL-9714 (11974)|
|Groep||:||Data collector - Data collector with display and GPS|
Opticon OPL9714 with integrated GPS module allows to record the geographical position with barcode data. Typically, this type of barcode data collector combines three types of registrations at once; barcode data, time stamp and position tracking.
Project item alleen te bestellen per 50 stuks.
Real-Time Barcode Collection
The Opticon OPL9714 barcode data collector holds a high performance laser scanner for barcode scanning and has a real-time clock integrated. The scanned barcode can be stored in the on-board memory with the actual time. The barcode data collector is fast and accurate and can easily keep up with a large amount of registrations.
Designed for Mobility
The average dimensions and weight provides a convenient fit for many circumstances. The OPticon OPL9714 is elegant and light for comfortable operation, also sealed up to IP54 standards to withstand rigors of several environments. The size of the scanner has volume enough to easily detect it as a working tool, it is also sleek and can easily be carried in all kinds of mobile applications.
Clear Visibility and Convient Operation
Operation of the Opticon OPL9714 is performed by a center located scan button that is surrouned by two extra buttons. The total of three buttons and the graphical LCD display provides the user convenience to scan and navigate through the loaded application and execute commands at the time of collection.
Position Tracking by GPS
The integrated GPS module on this Opticon OPL9714 data collector adds position tracking to the data collection possibilities. The GPS receiver allows to record geographical data with the scanned barcode.
- Opticon OPL-9714 Barcode data collector with display and GPS (Project item)
- Article number: 11974 Opticon OPL-9714-Black-GPS incl battery pack
- Main battery pack: Li-Ion rechargeable 3,7 V / nom. 1000 mAh
- Main battery pack operating time: Ca 50 hours (1 scan / 5 sec. excl. connection), ca. 10 hours (1 scan / 5 sec, with GPS connection). Different operation conditions affect the operating time.
- Backup battery: Rechargeable manganese silicon lithium battery 3 mAh
- Backup battery operating time: > 72 hours
- Charging method: The main battery in data collector will be charged through the cradle. The backup battery will be charged by the main battery.
- Battery charging time: Ca. 5 hours
- Light source: 650 nm visible laser diode
- Scan method: vibrating mirror
- Scan rate: 100 scans/sec
- Decode rate: 100 decodes/sec
- Reading angle: effective 44°
- Reading pitch angle: -25 to 0º, 0 to +25º
- Reading skew angle: -8 to -50° / +8 to +50°
- Reading tilt angle: -20 to 0º, 0 to +20º
- Min. resolution at PCS 0.9: 0.15 mm / 6 mil
- Min. PCS value: 0.45
- Depth of field (view drawing)
- Depth of field: at PCS0.9 Code 39
- 60 - 300 mm / 2.36 - 11.81 in (res. 1.00 mm / 39 mil),
- 35 - 210 mm / 1.18 - 8.27 in (res. 0.5 mm / 20 mil),
- 35 - 120 mm / 1.18 - 4.72 in (res. 0.25 mm / 10 mil),
- 35 - 70 mm / 1.18 - 1.38 in (res. 0.15 mm / 6 mil)
- Interface IrDA: Ver. 1.2, baudrate: 2.4 - 115.2 kbps
- Interface GPS: NMEA 0183, SiRF Star III, 4.8 kbps
- Supported 1D barcode Symbologies: JAN/UPC/EAN (WPC) incl. add on, Chinese Post, Codabar/NW-7, Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, IATA, Industrial 2of5, Interleaved 2of5, ISBN-ISSN, Korean Postal Authority code, Matrix 2of5, MSI/Plessey-UK/Plessey, RSS, S-Code, Telepen, Tri-Optic, Composite codes
- Supported 2D barcode Symbologies: MicroPDF417, PDF417 (if supported in application)
- Trigger mode: manual
- Memory FlashROM: 1 MB
- Memory RAM: 512 kB
- Microprocessor: 16-bit
- Real time clock: Quartz RTC, time and date programmable, leap year handling, (accuracy +/- 60 sec./month)
- Display: 112x64 Pixels graphic LCD with backlight
- Character fonts: min. 4 lines x 14 characters, max. 10 lines x 18 characters
- Keyboard: 2 function keys, 1 scan key
- Temperature in operation: 0 to +40 °C / +23 to +104 °F
- Temperature in storage: -20 to +60 °C / -4 to +140 °F
- Humidity in operation: 20 - 85 % (non condensing)
- Humidity in storage: 20 - 90 % (non condensing)
- Ambient fluorescent light rejection: 3,000 lx max
- Ambient white light rejection: 3,000 lx max
- Ambient direct sun light rejection: 50,000 lx max
- Shock packed drop test: 1.5 m / 5 ft drop onto concrete surface
- Protection (dust and moisture, IEC529): IP 54
- Dimensions: 140 x 44 x 22 mm / 5.51 x 1.73 x 0.87 in (view drawing)
- Case material: ABS
- Weight body: Ca. 115 g / 4.1 oz (incl. battery)
- Laser safety class: JIS-C-6802 Class 1, IEC 60825-1 Class 1, FDA CDRH Class I
- Product compliance: CE, FCC, VCCI, RoHS
- 2 year Manufacturer warranty / Fabrieks garantie
- Rechargeable battery pack 1000 mAh Article number : 11953
- Handstrap for OPL-97xx Article number : 10225
- CRD 9722: Single charging cradle Article number : 10998
- CRD 9723 RU: Single serial communication cradle Article number : 10935
- CRD 9723 RU1: Multibay cradle, 1x communication, 5x charging Article number : 11099
- CRD 9723 RU5: Multibay cradle, 5x communication, 5x charging Article number : 11098
- Nylon case for OPL-97xx and DCL15xx Fixed clip Article number : 10839
- Nylon case for OPL-97xx and DCL15xx Swivel clip Article number : 10838
- Nylon case for OPL-97xx and DCL15xx Window Swivel clip Article number : 11211
- Universal Menubook Article number : 10961