Opticon H21 1D Alphanumeric keypad, a consumer-grade design, is a mobile terminal with Windows Mobile 6.5, a barcode reader, color camera and 3G communication. The Opticon H21 withstands drops up to 1.5 meter onto concrete and is sealed up to IP 64 standards.
Apart from Windows Mobile 6.5
The Opticon H21 is standard equipped with assisted GPS, 3G and 3.5G communication, Bluetooth and WiFi. The barcode reader provides the versatility to read all standard 1D barcode symbologies.
This new generation Opticon H21 has an integrated 3.2 megapixel color camera with auto-focus and flash light. Use the 2.8" touch screen for signature writing and capture all information on the Opticon H21. The user accessible slot enables the user to expand the memory by microSD and HC.
In situations where connectivity
Communication and ease-of-use are important, this smart phone is the ideal tool. The Opticon H21 weighs only 235 gr. and is ergonomically shaped. The integrated 3060 mAh battery provides long operation time.
The Opticon H21 1D
Is available with a numeric or qwerty keypad.
- Opticon H-21 1D Alphanumeric keypad Smartphone
- Article number: 12596 Opticon H-21 1D Alphanumeric keypad incl battery pack
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM7225 528 Mhz
- O/S: Microsoft® Windows Mobile® 6.5
- NAND Flash: 256 MB
- RAM: 256 MB
- Expansion: User accessible microSD + HC
- Type: Graphic Transflective TFT LCD with touch
- panel, 16-bit color with adjustable backlight
- Size: 2.8”, 480 x 640 pixels
- Mode: Portrait / Landscape
- Visual: 2 LEDs (red/orange/green/blue)
- Non-visual: Vibrate, Buzzer
- Entry options:
- 12 (alpha)numeric keys
- navigation key (scroll + select)
- function keys
- control keys
- 1 power key
- 2 hot keys
- 2 phone keys
- 1 camera key
- reset key
- volume key
- 2 scan keys
- USB: OTG, client and host
- IrDA: Ver. 1.3, 2400 bps - 115.2 kbps (SIR), 576 kbps - 1.152 Mbps (MIR)
- Bluetooth: Ver. 2.1 + EDR, class 2
- W-LAN: WiFi, IEEE.802.11b/g
- Telecom: GPRS/EDGE (quad-band 850/900/1800/1900), 3G UMTS (WCDMA band 1,II,V,VI), 3.5G UMTS (HSDPA 7.2M / HSUPA 5.76 M)
- GPS: Integrated AGPS
- Audio: Speaker/microphone (mono), headset connector (stereo)
- Extension: User accessible microSD I/O
- Rechargeable battery: Lithium-Ion 3.7V 3060mAh
- Backup battery: 6mAh
- Charging method: Enclosed power supply, separate car charging adapter, separate cradle Camera
- Color camera: 3.2 mexapixels, auto-focus, LED flash
Barcode scanner Optics
- Light source: 650 nm visible laser diode
- Scan rate: 100 scans/sec
- Reading pitch angle: -35 to 0°, 0 to +35°
- Reading skew angle: -50 to -8°, +8 to +50°
- Reading tilt angle: -20 to 0°, 0 to +20°
- Curvature: R>15 mm (EAN8), R>20 mm (EAN13)
- Min. resolution at PCS 0.9: 0.127 mm / 5 mil
- Min. PCS value: 0.45
- Depth of field: At PCS 0.9 Code 39
- 65 - 645 mm / 2.56 - 25.39 in (1.0 mm / 39 mil)
- 45 - 415 mm / 1.77 - 16.34 in (0.5 mm / 20 mil)
- 45 - 255 mm / 1.77 - 10.04 in (0.25 mm / 10 mil)
- 45 - 145 mm / 1.77 - 5.71 in (0.15 mm / 6 mil)
- 55 - 115 mm / 2.17 - 4.53 in (0.127 mm / 5 mil)
- Supported 1D barcode Symbologies: JAN/UPC/EAN incl. add on, Codabar/ NW-7, Code 39, Code 93, GS1-128 (EAN-128), GS1 DataBar (RSS), IATA, Industrial 2of5, Interleaved 2of5, ISBN-ISMN-ISSN, Matrix 2of5, MSI/Plessey, S-Code, Telepen, Tri-Optic, UK/Plessey Postal code: Chinese Post, Korean Postal Authority code
- Supported 2D barcode Symbologies: Composite Codes, MicroPDF417, PDF417
- Temperature in operation: -10 to 50 °C / 14 to 122 °F
- Temperature in storage: -40 to 60 °C / -40 to 140 °F
- Humidity in operation: up to 90% (non-condensing)
- Humidity in storage: up to 90% (non-condensing)
- Drop test: 1.5 m / 5 ft drop onto concrete surface
- Protection rate: IP 64
- Dimensions (w x h x d):
- 67 x 135 x 22 mm / 2.64 x 5.31 x 0.87 in
- Weight body: Ca. 235 g / 8.3 oz (incl. battery)
- Case: Black
Regulatory & Safety
- Product compliance: CE, FCC, VCCI, PTCRB, GCF, RoHS, JIS-C-6802 Class 2, IEC 60825-1 Class 2, FDA CDRH Class II
- 2 year Manufacturer warranty
- Power supply 5,0V/1A incl EU plug Article number : USBCHARGE_NET
- Standard battery Lithium-Ion 3060 mAh Article number : 12560
- USB cable Article number : 12566
- Leather case Article number : 12568
- Hand strap Article number : 12564
- Ear microphone Article number : 12562
- Getting started disc
- Stylus Article number : 12708
- Stylus cord Article number : 12043
- CRD21 Charging and Communication cradle Article number : 12558
- Car charging adapter Article number : USBCHARGE_CAR
- Car holder kit Article number : 12559
- Screen Protector Article number : 90025
What is included in the box?
- Power supply
- Wrist strap
- USB cable
- Ear microphone
- Stylus + Cord
- Leather case
- Screen protector
- Getting started disc
- Windows Mobile 6.5
IP Ratings (Ingress Protection)
A two-digit number established by the International Electro Technical Commission, is used to provide an Ingress Protection rating to a piece of electronic equipment or to an enclosure for electronic equipment.
The protection class after EN60529 are indicated by short symbols that consist of the two code letters IP and a code numeral for the amount of the protection.
Example: IP65 (NEMA 4)
The two digits represent different forms of environmental influence:
• The first digit represents protection against ingress of solid objects.
• The second digit represents protection against ingress of liquids.
The larger the value of each digit, the greater the protection. As an example, a product rated IP54 would be better protected against environmental factors than another similar product rated as IP42.
Ingress of solid objects
Ingress of liquids
|0||No protection||No protection|
|1||Protected against solid objects over 50mm e.g. hands, large tools.||Protected against vertically falling drops of water or condensation.|
|2||Protected against solid objects over 12.5mm e.g. hands, large tools.||Protected against falling drops of water, if the case is disposed up to 15 from vertical.|
|3||Protected against solid objects over 2.5mm e.g. wire, small tools.||Protected against sprays of water from any direction, even if the case is disposed up to 60from vertical.|
|4||Protected against solid objects over 1.0mm e.g. wires.||Protected against splash water from any direction.|
|5||Limited protection against dust ingress.
(no harmful deposit)
|Protected against low pressure water jets from any direction. Limited ingress permitted.|
|6||Totally protected against dust ingress.||Protected against high pressure water jets from any direction. Limited ingress permitted.|
|7||N/A||Protected against short periods of immersion in water.|
|8||N/A||Protected against long, durable periods of immersion in water.|
|9k||N/A||Protected against close-range high pressure, high temperature spray downs.|
Which type of symbologies can be decoded?
Mind that all scanners/engines that will decode 2D symbologies wil ALSO decode 1D barcodes.
These are samples to show what is meant by this feature.
Always consult the leaflet and/or datasheet to determine exactly which symbologies are supported!
Please contact us for assistance when in doubt about scanning/decoding functionality.
USB type connections (most common):
subD9 type serial/RS232C connections:
RJ45 type serial/RS232C connection:
RJ45 type ethernet connection:
- USB mini