The Opticon M-10 is an omni-directional presentation scanner. Offering our high performance 2D CMOS Imager along with a well thought out ergonomic design, which allows the scanner being used in the hand or traditionally on a desk with its adjustable stand.
The combination of an impressive design, ease of use and an excellent price-performance ratio make the M-10 the ideal solution for point-of sales (POS) check-out applications, reading barcodes from mobile phones in mobile marketing applications and document handling within banks and post offices.
If necessary the stand can be attached to a wall or bench by using the two screw holes.
Which type of symbologies can be decoded?
Mind that all scanners/engines that will decode 2D symbologies wil ALSO decode 1D barcodes.
These are samples to show what is meant by this feature.
Always consult the leaflet and/or datasheet to determine exactly which symbologies are supported!
Please contact us for assistance when in doubt about scanning/decoding functionality.
IP Ratings (Ingress Protection)
A two-digit number established by the International Electro Technical Commission, is used to provide an Ingress Protection rating to a piece of electronic equipment or to an enclosure for electronic equipment.
The protection class after EN60529 are indicated by short symbols that consist of the two code letters IP and a code numeral for the amount of the protection.
Example: IP65 (NEMA 4)
The two digits represent different forms of environmental influence:
• The first digit represents protection against ingress of solid objects.
• The second digit represents protection against ingress of liquids.
The larger the value of each digit, the greater the protection. As an example, a product rated IP54 would be better protected against environmental factors than another similar product rated as IP42.
Ingress of solid objects
Ingress of liquids
|0||No protection||No protection|
|1||Protected against solid objects over 50mm e.g. hands, large tools.||Protected against vertically falling drops of water or condensation.|
|2||Protected against solid objects over 12.5mm e.g. hands, large tools.||Protected against falling drops of water, if the case is disposed up to 15 from vertical.|
|3||Protected against solid objects over 2.5mm e.g. wire, small tools.||Protected against sprays of water from any direction, even if the case is disposed up to 60from vertical.|
|4||Protected against solid objects over 1.0mm e.g. wires.||Protected against splash water from any direction.|
|5||Limited protection against dust ingress.
(no harmful deposit)
|Protected against low pressure water jets from any direction. Limited ingress permitted.|
|6||Totally protected against dust ingress.||Protected against high pressure water jets from any direction. Limited ingress permitted.|
|7||N/A||Protected against short periods of immersion in water.|
|8||N/A||Protected against long, durable periods of immersion in water.|
|9k||N/A||Protected against close-range high pressure, high temperature spray downs.|
- Opticon M-10 2D Barcode Scanner
- Artikel number 13356 Opticon M-10 USB
- Visual: 2 leds (green/blue/orange)
- NoN-Visual: Buzzer
- RS232: DB9 PTF connector with external power supply, 300 bps~115200 bps
- USB: Full-speed 12Mbps (HiD/COM) Voltage Requirement: 5.7~6.3V
2D Imager Optics
- Light source: 2 Red leds aiming and auto trigger activation light source – 1 green led
- Scan method: WVGA CMOS are sensor 752x480 pixels
- Scan Rate: up to 60 fps
- Image Format: Windows Bitmap, JPEG
- Reading Pitch angle: ca 50˚
- Reading skew angle: ca 50˚
- Reading Tilt angle: ca 180˚
- MiN Resolution – PDF: 0.169 mm QR Code: 0.212 mm
- Datamatrix: 0.212 mm Field of View: Horizontal 40.6˚, vertical 26.4˚
- Depth of Field: PDD417 Res. 0.169 15-70, Res. 0.254 0-120, QR code Res. 0.212 35-55 Res. 0.381 0-125 Datamatrix Res.0.254 20-85
- Barcode (1D): JaN/uPC/EaN incl. add on, Codabar/NW-7, Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, gs1-128 (EaN-128), gs1 DataBar (Rss), iaTa, industrial 2of5, interleaved 2of5, isBN-issN-isMN, Matrix 2of5, Msi/Plessey, s-Code, Telepen, Tri-optic, uk/Plessey, usPs PosTal CoDE: Chinese Post, intelligent Mail Barcode, korean Postal authority code, Postal JPN, PosTNET
- 2D CoDE: aztec Code, aztec Runes, Composite codes, Codablock F, Data Matrix, (ECC200/EC0-140), Maxi Code (mode 2~5), MicroPDF417, Micro QR Code, PDF417, QR code
- Temperature in operation: -5 to 45 ˚C
- Temperature in storage: -20 to 60 ˚C
- Humidity in operation: 20 - 85%
- Humidity in storage: 20 - 90%
- Ambient light immunity: Fluorescent 10,000 lx or less, sunlight 100.000 lx or less antistatic electricity: 15kV (non-destructive)
- Drop Test: 1.5 m / 5 ft drop onto concrete surface
- Vibration Test: 10 - 100 Hz with 2g for 3 hours
- Protection Rate: IP 52
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 72 x 70 x 139 mm
- Weight Body: Ca. 250 g
Regulatory & Safety
- Product Compliance: CE, iEC62471-1, VCCi, EN55022, FCC Class-B
- Interface Versions: USB Color Versions: Black
- Universal Menubook Article number : 10961