The Opticon M-10 is an omni-directional presentation scanner. Offering our high performance 2D CMOS Imager along with a well thought out ergonomic design, which allows the scanner being used in the hand or traditionally on a desk with its adjustable stand.
The combination of an impressive design, ease of use and an excellent price-performance ratio make the M-10 the ideal solution for point-of sales (POS) check-out applications, reading barcodes from mobile phones in mobile marketing applications and document handling within banks and post offices.
If necessary the stand can be attached to a wall or bench by using the two screw holes.
Which type of symbologies can be decoded?
These are samples to show what is meant by this feature.
Always consult the leaflet and/or datasheet to determine exactly which symbologies are supported!
IP Ratings (Ingress Protection)
A two-digit number established by the International Electro Technical Commission, is used to provide an Ingress Protection rating to a piece of electronic equipment or to an enclosure for electronic equipment.
The protection class after EN60529 are indicated by short symbols that consist of the two code letters IP and a code numeral for the amount of the protection.
Example: IP65 (NEMA 4)
The two digits represent different forms of environmental influence:
• The first digit represents protection against ingress of solid objects.
• The second digit represents protection against ingress of liquids.
The larger the value of each digit, the greater the protection. As an example, a product rated IP54 would be better protected against environmental factors than another similar product rated as IP42.
Ingress of solid objects
Ingress of liquids
|0||No protection||No protection|
|1||Protected against solid objects over 50mm e.g. hands, large tools.||Protected against vertically falling drops of water or condensation.|
|2||Protected against solid objects over 12.5mm e.g. hands, large tools.||Protected against falling drops of water, if the case is disposed up to 15 from vertical.|
|3||Protected against solid objects over 2.5mm e.g. wire, small tools.||Protected against sprays of water from any direction, even if the case is disposed up to 60from vertical.|
|4||Protected against solid objects over 1.0mm e.g. wires.||Protected against splash water from any direction.|
|5||Limited protection against dust ingress.
(no harmful deposit)
|Protected against low pressure water jets from any direction. Limited ingress permitted.|
|6||Totally protected against dust ingress.||Protected against high pressure water jets from any direction. Limited ingress permitted.|
|7||N/A||Protected against short periods of immersion in water.|
|8||N/A||Protected against long, durable periods of immersion in water.|
|9k||N/A||Protected against close-range high pressure, high temperature spray downs.|
- Opticon M-10 2D Barcode Scanner
- Artikel number 13356 Opticon M-10 USB
- Visual: 2 leds (green/blue/orange)
- NoN-Visual: Buzzer
- RS232: DB9 PTF connector with external power supply, 300 bps~115200 bps
- USB: Full-speed 12Mbps (HiD/COM) Voltage Requirement: 5.7~6.3V
2D Imager Optics
- Light source: 2 Red leds aiming and auto trigger activation light source – 1 green led
- Scan method: WVGA CMOS are sensor 752x480 pixels
- Scan Rate: up to 60 fps
- Image Format: Windows Bitmap, JPEG
- Reading Pitch angle: ca 50˚
- Reading skew angle: ca 50˚
- Reading Tilt angle: ca 180˚
- MiN Resolution – PDF: 0.169 mm QR Code: 0.212 mm
- Datamatrix: 0.212 mm Field of View: Horizontal 40.6˚, vertical 26.4˚
- Depth of Field: PDD417 Res. 0.169 15-70, Res. 0.254 0-120, QR code Res. 0.212 35-55 Res. 0.381 0-125 Datamatrix Res.0.254 20-85
- Barcode (1D): JaN/uPC/EaN incl. add on, Codabar/NW-7, Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, gs1-128 (EaN-128), gs1 DataBar (Rss), iaTa, industrial 2of5, interleaved 2of5, isBN-issN-isMN, Matrix 2of5, Msi/Plessey, s-Code, Telepen, Tri-optic, uk/Plessey, usPs PosTal CoDE: Chinese Post, intelligent Mail Barcode, korean Postal authority code, Postal JPN, PosTNET
- 2D CoDE: aztec Code, aztec Runes, Composite codes, Codablock F, Data Matrix, (ECC200/EC0-140), Maxi Code (mode 2~5), MicroPDF417, Micro QR Code, PDF417, QR code
- Temperature in operation: -5 to 45 ˚C
- Temperature in storage: -20 to 60 ˚C
- Humidity in operation: 20 - 85%
- Humidity in storage: 20 - 90%
- Ambient light immunity: Fluorescent 10,000 lx or less, sunlight 100.000 lx or less antistatic electricity: 15kV (non-destructive)
- Drop Test: 1.5 m / 5 ft drop onto concrete surface
- Vibration Test: 10 - 100 Hz with 2g for 3 hours
- Protection Rate: IP 52
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 72 x 70 x 139 mm
- Weight Body: Ca. 250 g
Regulatory & Safety
- Product Compliance: CE, iEC62471-1, VCCi, EN55022, FCC Class-B
- Interface Versions: USB Color Versions: Black
- Universal Menubook Article number : 10961